The street team must be willing to interact with the community in an effective way. This will require some community outreach abilities and a level of comfort with interacting with the public and local businesses about Rootead. When on the street team, you will be on call to help with:
- Rootead’s representation in networking, festivals and promotional events
- Help vending and selling Rootead merchandise
- Visiting doors in neighborhoods to promote weekly classes and Rootead events.
- Handing out promotional materials, it may also include water bottles, t-shits, and fliers.
- Placing stickers and posters in different Kalamazoo communities & businesses.