Youth Conflict Resolution Assistant, providing support and additional adult supervision during school shifts.
- Meets with School Programs Director for an introductory meeting.
- Assists Youth Conflict Resolution Specialist in maintaining order when working with Peer Mediators and/or multiple disputants.
- Goes to find students in the lunchroom and/or chaperoning students from class to mediation or vice versa.
- Sees that extraneous students or staff are not entering the mediation room.
- Helps to supervise mediations.
- Assists in filling out paperwork.
- Leads small groups of students in activities as directed by Youth Conflict Resolution Specialist.
- Woodward Elementary, Mondays and Wednesdays, 12:00-2:00
- Linden Grove Middle School, Mondays and Thursdays, 10:00-1:00
- Hillside Middle School, Tuesdays and Fridays, 10:30-1:30
- Northeastern Elementary, Tuesdays, 1:00-2:00
- Prairie Ridge Elementary, Fridays, 12:30-1:30
- Winchell Elementary, Fridays, 12:45-1:45